Saturday, September 14, 2013

Gateway: Community Practice



As I go through Graduate school, it is increasingly easy to just get lost in attending classes, meeting assignment deadlines and basic requirements but I perceive there should be more to the experience. The school should not only engage the students but the students engage the school, the student body, the community on every level. It is in this regard that I want to see myself blossom. I want to know what it means to be a design professional in the truest sense of the word, develop the skills I need to be a successful architect and design practitioner. At the end of the semester I hope to have a firm grasp on how through collaboration I can further integrate with other students, the school, local design professionals and the larger community.

No comments:

Post a Comment